Vacant Position | National Advisor: SHERQ
Tuesday, 11 September 2018
Posted by: S
Applications for National Advisor: SHERQ (Safety Health Environment Risk Quality) at SAFCEC National Office in Johannesburg are now open.
Interested parties with the knowledge, skills and qualifications listed below are invited to submit CVs to Pheli Mbambo, Executive: HR & Advisory Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SAMTRAC / NEBOSH / National Diploma in Construction Health & Safety
- SHERQ Auditing
- SACPCMP Construction Health & Safety Manager Registration
- 5 years site experience
- 2 years civil engineering industry experience
- Professional and proficient in verbal and written communication
- Training / facilitation experience
- Incident investigation experience