Vacant Position | Executive: Contractual Affairs
Wednesday, 05 September 2018
Posted by: SAFCEC Communications
Applications for Executive: Contractual Affairs at SAFCEC National Office in Johannesburg are now open.
Interested parties with the knowledge, skills and qualifications listed below are invited to submit CVs to Pheli Mbambo, Executive: HR & Advisory Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Civil Engineering degree / Quantity Surveying degree / B. Com Economics or equivalent;
- Professional registration with a relevant body/council;
- At least 10 years’ experience in the civil contracting industry of which 4 years should be a senior management position;
- Knowledge of economic and contractual affairs, tenders, public works and procurement is essential;
- In-depth knowledge of and working experience with documents such as GCC, NEC, FIDIC, COLTO and general building contracts;
- Demonstrated knowledge, understanding of and experience in challenges facing the industry;
- Appropriate knowledge of the role and function of employer organisations, industry bodies, and / or association management.