SAFCEC teams up with SHEilds SA to offer globally recognised health and safety qualifications
26 July 2016
Posted by: SAFCEC Communications
SHEilds is one of the largest IOSH, NEBOSH and NVQ Training Providers in the world, specializing in eLearning. SHEilds offer the most sought after and globally recognized health and safety qualifications available. What separates SHEilds from many other providers is their eLearning platform coupled with their world class help and support structure (allowing for distance learning). The SHEilds online platform is exceptionally interactive offering the candidate games, quizzes, downloads, forums, mock exams and past questions to help the candidate throughout their studies. The qualifications can even be downloaded into PDF format and there is even an Audio (MP3) download available giving the candidate the option of listening to the information within their chosen qualification. Furthermore, each candidate has a dedicated Tutor who is available as and when the candidate requires during office hours. All SHEilds Tutors are vastly experienced and are there to assist all candidates right up to their exams.
SAFCEC in association with SHEilds came about as SAFCEC are always looking to add value to our members. What better way than to team up with one of the world’s largest health and safety training providers. In addition, SHEilds have an exclusive offer available to SAFCEC members which includes all Registrations, Exams and Sitting Fees. We have also agreed with SHEilds that SAFCEC members are permitted to enrol on their qualifications with a 4 – 6 month instalment payment plan, helping our members spread the cost.
SHEilds South Africa are registered with SAIOSH to which the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) has confirmed that the South African Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (SAIOSH) is the recognised professional body for Occupational Health and Safety Practitioners in South Africa. SAIOSH was approved by SAQA as a Professional Body for the purpose of the NQF Act, Act 67 of 2008.
A comprehensive list of qualifications and pricing available through SHEilds to all SAFCEC Members is listed below, INCLUSIVE of VAT, Registrations, Exams and Sitting Fees.
- IOSH Managing Safely | R 3 390.00 per candidate (1 payment)
- NEBOSH International General Certificate in OHS ( IGC) | R16 074.00 per candidate (4 installments over 4 months of R4018.50)
- NEBOSH International Certificate in Construction Health & Safety (ICC) | R16 074.00 per candidate (4 installments over 4 months of R4018.50)
- NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety & Risk Management (IFC) | R16 074.00 per candidate (4 installments over 4 months of R4018.50)
- NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil & Gas Operational Safety (IOG) | R13 680.00 per candidate (4 installments over 4 months of R 3420.00)
- NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management (EC) | R13 680.00 per candidate (4 installments over 4 months of R 3420.00)
- NEBOSH Diploma in Environmental Management (EDIP) | R16 188.00 per candidate (4 installments over 4 months of R 4047.00)
- NEBOSH International Diploma in OHS (IDIP) | R34 200.00 per candidate 6 installments over 6 months of R 5 700.00)
- NVQ LvL 5 Diploma in OHS (City & Guilds) | R34 200.00 per candidate (6 instalents over 6 months of R 5 700.00)
To take advantage of these globally recognized, industry standard health and safety qualifications, please contact one of the following and quote SAFCEC20
Douglas Griebenouw | SHEilds | +27 81 807 9300 | douglas.griebenouw@sheilds..org
James Flint | SAFCEC | +27 82 569 6348 | firstname.lastname@example.org